London Reserve Bar – Upper St. Martins Lane Starbucks.
Some people are definitely using the “Submit a pic or a tip” button on this blog. I appreciate that! I get a lot of entries though that I can’t do anything with. There’s no email address requirement on the “submit a pic or tip” button and a few people write to me as if I’m customer service.
In the midst of the entries, I received these fabulous photos of the Upper St. Martins Lane Starbucks, which is a flagship store for the UK, and the first true Reserve Bar for the UK. You can follow the store here on Twitter.
Thank you to reader and Twitter user James Brown for these gorgeous, high resolution photos:
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on