The Starbucks Frappuccino: Look at What Your Barista Dreamed Up!
‘Tis the season for Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour. It is May 3rd through the 12th, from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. I’ve noticed that a number of stores near me have these cute little signs entitled, “Look at What Your Barista Dreamed Up.” I think these little signs are a great idea. It is kind of fun to see what your barista will recommend. I went around a took pictures of a number of Seattle stores’ signs, so you can see what’s being dreamed up in my neck of the woods.
What’s your barista dreaming up? 😉
Click onto the photos to make them larger.
Last but not least, I did go to Frappuccino Happy Hour yesterday. I dropped by the Starbucks in the food court area of the Northgate Mall in Seattle. (That’s in a north Seattle neighborhood, about seven miles north of downtown). They actually didn’t look too slammed. Everyone was friendly, and it was great experience. Not a barista there knew me. I confess, I really do like names on cups. I was impressed when the barista called out my beverage as a “Vanilla Bean Cinnamon Dulce Frappuccino for Melody!” I just enjoy hearing names and so that was a nice touch. And so as you can see, I saved $1.73 on my drink!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on