For the past few days, Starbucks has been inviting customers to try their new Via – the latte Vias with dairy. It was the The Via Latte Taste Challenge (from January 16th through the 19th) for the two new Via Ready Brews: Mocha Latte Via and Vanilla Latte Via. There has been sampling going on, and many customers received a coupon for $1 off a handcrafted beverage. These kind of sampling/challenge events are pretty fun!
On the 16th, I dropped by the 6th and Union Starbucks in the morning, and saw that Ron was sampling the new Latte Vias:
I pretty quickly got an email from a partner named Patsy, who shared with me her sampling pic from a Starbucks in McDonough, Georgia. Patsy has been reading this blog and emailing me now and then since this blog was brand new in September 2009! She is a long-term partner and so passionate about Starbucks:
This Via Latte sampling photo,sent in by a Starbucks partner in Reno, is just too cute. I have been assured that the adorable child in an apron wasn’t really doing the sampling – though maybe that’s in her future? 🙂
Brooke in Silverdale, Washington did the Via Challenge sampling for her store. I’ve met her in real life, and I’m quite a fan of Brooke! Sometimes I have to take special trips out to Silverdale just to visit a couple of the partners at this store!
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on