Every April (since 2011), Starbucks has encouraged and facilitated community service participation for both partners and customers. Of course, there are Starbucks partners who volunteer their time year-round, but each April Starbucks strongly encourages community service. Anyone (both customers and partners) can use the Starbucks Community Service website and look for events to participate in.
You probably have seen community service banners in your neighborhood Starbucks:
Hope to see you during a volunteer project!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on