Starbucks Collectibles – #ThrowBackThursday.
I was just going through a few items that I might talk about during Coffee Con, this Friday and Saturday. My presentation is Saturday the 11th, and I might do a brief show-and-tell.
How many of these objects do you recognize or know the story behind them?
If you have questions about Coffee Con, email Sue at StarbucksEditor.com. This year’s activities will be held at 16500 Southcenter Pkwy, Seattle, Washington 98188, which is the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, SeaTac/Southcenter.
This is the schedule:
5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Starbucks Museum Display
Meet & Greet
CARDS AS ART WORKSHOP – w Russ Hagen @ 7:30 PM
6:00 -11:00 Hot Breakfast for Convention Hotel Guests
9:00 – 10:00 AM – Show table set up
10:00 – Show Room Opens to Registered Attendees
11:00 – 1:30 Public Admission to Show Room – $15
1:30 PM – Lunch Break
2:30 Lecture 1 – Melody Overton, Author of Tales of the Siren
3:30 Lecture #2 – Sue Fox
4:30 Show Room re-opens
6:00 Dinner Banquet & Door Prize giveaway
10:00 Convention is concluded
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on