Early Morning at 1912 Pike Place Starbucks
At about 7:00 AM this morning, I stopped by the 1912 Pike Place Starbucks. The sun was still coming up. The brick in front of 1912 Pike Place was a little wet from a quintessential Seattle drizzle. And lo and behold, there was a bike directly in front of the store.
I froze in awe. I snapped a photo and thought that somehow this moment oozed charm. So beautiful – and so I’m sharing it here, in case you are in awe too.
Did you know that this store opened April 1, 1971? Did you know that Starbucks was nearly named “Cargo House” by the original founders? “Cargo House” wouldn’t have looked nearly as great above the windows of the store!
I hope you can come by and visit soon! Have you ever been to the 1912 Pike Place Starbucks?
(Click onto the photo to make it larger)
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on