Beginning February 17, 2015, you’ll find some new things awaiting you at Starbucks. A new drink, the Tiramisu Latte, is here along with a returning drink from one year ago, the Caramel Flan latte. Roughly one year ago, in St. Louis and Jacksonville, the Tiramisu latte was a test item – it must’ve done well because now it is a national item! Coconut milk is officially new and available for your latte.
I’ve tried the Tiramisu Latte and reminds a little bit between a cross between Gingerbread and Irish Cream flavors, but leaning more towards Irish Cream. I think Starbucks fans will love it!
Also new starting the 17th, there is a chocolate caramel muffin and a double-smoked bacon, egg and cheddar breakfast sandwich. The chocolate caramel muffin is way too rich for me. That, I will not be ordering. That’s a rich dessert. The double-smoked bacon sandwich is delicious, but also a heavy item. It comes on a croissant bun, which makes it a little heavier. I’d enjoy this one if I were especially hungry.
Have you tried the new drink. How do you like the Tiramisu Latte?
Looking forward to your reviews of the new items in the comments below.
- Register Your Starbucks Card: Earn Rewards on
- Starbucks Stores Say Goodbye to Oprah Chai on
- Galapagos coffee returns to Starbucks after an 8 year break. Happy Veteran’s Day. on
- Let Us Know What You Think: Starbucks Overhauls the Customer Surveys on
- Peace, Love, Coffee Reusable Cup now at Starbucks (And a lesson on your 10 cents off discount). on