Beginning February 17, 2015, you’ll find some new things awaiting you at Starbucks. A new drink, the Tiramisu Latte, is here along with a returning drink from one year ago, the Caramel Flan latte. Roughly one year ago, in St. Louis and Jacksonville, the Tiramisu latte was a test item – it must’ve done well because now it is a national item! Coconut milk is officially new and available for your latte.
I’ve tried the Tiramisu Latte and reminds a little bit between a cross between Gingerbread and Irish Cream flavors, but leaning more towards Irish Cream. I think Starbucks fans will love it!
Also new starting the 17th, there is a chocolate caramel muffin and a double-smoked bacon, egg and cheddar breakfast sandwich. The chocolate caramel muffin is way too rich for me. That, I will not be ordering. That’s a rich dessert. The double-smoked bacon sandwich is delicious, but also a heavy item. It comes on a croissant bun, which makes it a little heavier. I’d enjoy this one if I were especially hungry.
Have you tried the new drink. How do you like the Tiramisu Latte?
Looking forward to your reviews of the new items in the comments below.
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on