Salami and Cheese at Starbucks.
You may have noticed something new at Starbucks: Salami and cheese:
Things come and go very quickly from the cold case at Starbucks but I hope this one sticks around for a while. I decided to try it with a glass of red wine at my neighborhood Evening Starbucks:
If I had gone between 4 and 7 PM, my wine would have been a better deal! In any case, this was delicious to snack on. I asked my barista Diane about whether she likes the cheese and salami plate, she told me she loves it on a bagel. I was curious. She explained to me that she likes a multigrain bagel toasted, add the new avocado spread, and top with salami and cheese:
I ate it like an open-faced sandwich. It’s a very good thing that I walked into that Starbucks super hungry, because I left stuffed, having tried the salami and cheese alone and on a bagel.
And this is my current favorite Starbucks food hack for you: toasted multigrain bagel, with avocado spread, topped with salami and cheese. Don’t forget you can use a reward on the salami and cheese back.
There you have it. I hope you try it!
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on