Top 5 Must-Have Merchandise Items at the Starbucks Roastery.
The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room has lots of unique merchandise exclusive to its store. I dropped by today and noticed some newer items and that a few items have been restocked. I picked out five hot items that are not to be missed!
(1) The Starbucks Reserve Copper Coffee Scoop: It looks elegant in copper and has a clip built into the handle. You might wonder what the clip is for but the real purpose is to help keep your coffee bag folded neatly closed. Of course you can wear it as a decorative item too – nothing stopping you from wearing a coffee scoop as a fashion accessory. 😉 This item retails for $9.95.
(2) The Starbucks Reserve Glassware – These little glasses charm me! The narrow ones with no handles are designed for 8 ounces of your favorite cold beverage or your favorite shot of espresso over ice. I believe the ones with the handles are 10 ounces.
The glasses with handles are $14.95 and the ones with no handles are $12.95.
(3) The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room leather cup sleeve: This little guy is cool! These cup sleeves are designed to fit standard Starbucks cups and work perfectly with the $1 re-usable Starbucks cups too.
These sleeves are $19.95.
(4) The classic white Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room coffee mug: This item comes in white or a black (kind of a charcoal gray black shade) and two sizes. It’s been offered since the Roastery opened up, and it’s a great looking piece. This too is a must-have. I happen to prefer the white version of this coffee mug.
The 10 ounce mug is $14.95, and the 16 ounce is $16.95.
(5) The Starbucks Roastery Growler – A growler is a fancy word for a flask. This is the perfect thing for your at-home cold brew or iced coffee or whatever delicious cold beverage you want to put into it. It comes in a variety of colors too! Somehow I think the blue one is the most striking.
If you want to go all out, there is a cold brew kit too available at the Roastery. It comes with a sock and instructions on making cold brew. One thing about cold brew is that you can really experiment with it. It’s an ambient brewing method where the coffee is immersed in water for four to twenty four hours. There are even fancy cold brew recipes you could follow.
These ceramic growlers are hand made and retail for $64.95.
Bonus item: For the true Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room fan, there’s the quintessential Roastery leather apron. You can buy your own apron. You’ll wow your friends when you’re making coffee!
The Hardmill Roastery apron retails for $149.95. (Note, the nice gentleman wearing the apron, making the Chemex of coffee, is not included in the price of the apron. ;))
(Your list of Roastery merchandise items is organized from least expensive to most expensive.)
Last but not least, don’t forget when you’re visiting the Roastery to check out the display of beautiful hand-drawn art on paper cups!
@Jamie Rene – Welcome to Seattle! I’m excited for you!
When I go to Seattle next Summer I might blow myself into some serious debt!! Everything looks so amazingly beautiful, I can afford the mugs, scoops, coffee, and stuff by saving from today. But the apron for $149? o.0 Ouch! Hahah but so worth the reaction you get when it is on you! 😉 Thank you for giving us some insight at the Roastery merch! 😀
I wish I could have visited! I drove by it, but there was seemingly no parking available within several miles of the place (and I wasn’t about to pay for valet parking). 🙁
I’m relieved to know you can purchase the apron. I’ve been seeing them for sale on eBay for months and have been thinking that some partner is awfully ballsy to sell his apron! Whew!
Stunning. All of it is amazing and I can’t wait to go!
Gosh I wish the drinkware was available to order online. There would be so much more in $$$ if that was possible
What a great piece. Love seeing the merch that is available. But sad that I don’t have easy access to it. I need to get myself to Seattle to immerse myself in the Roastery. That sleeve is Ahhhhmazing. I think I need to get that apron one day. Wonder if my store would allow me to wear it if I bought one. HAHA.
YEAH! My adored purchase made your ‘must haves’ list 🙂 I purchased the 16 oz classic white Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room coffee mug in white!!! ♥ ♥
I’m visiting this week and I must say I want ALL of the merchandise I think I will get the black 16 oz mug as my keeper piece. Having been a partner for a long time I have to be careful I don’t end up with 1000 mugs.
Nice merchandise! What is the Yirgacheffe the copper spoon is clipped to?! A coffee available only at the Roastery?
@BeckyE – Good question about the Yirgacheffe – I had thought that was available at all the Reserve Starbucks right now.
@Claire – That’s funny about the aprons on eBay! Yep, you can buy them. If Starbucks sold standard green aprons in their stores, I’m sure they’d sell! 🙂
@Becca – Was wonderful catching up with you last night and I loved the card and cards and coffee! Thank you!
@Melody, I just checked the online store and see that the Yirgacheffe is available there now so may be at the Reserve stores nationwide too.
I need one of everything! Thank you for sharing! It’s all beautiful 🙂 (maybe it’s ok that I don’t lupine there yet lol!)
Great article, Melody! Some of my favorite items, too! Everyone must not forget – we have a lot of great brewing equipment and accessories – it would take lots of articles to cover everything!
The Growler looks great. 🙂
Clever design on the scoop – will be picking up one of those!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- DEVIN on Compostable Straws Land in Seattle Starbucks Stores
- coffeebeanz on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
- Willi on You can now buy a Siren statue: $6,000
- Willi on A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar
- Skip on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
I can’t wait to put on my apron!!!