Top 5 Must-Have Merchandise Items at the Starbucks Roastery.
The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room has lots of unique merchandise exclusive to its store. I dropped by today and noticed some newer items and that a few items have been restocked. I picked out five hot items that are not to be missed!
(1) The Starbucks Reserve Copper Coffee Scoop: It looks elegant in copper and has a clip built into the handle. You might wonder what the clip is for but the real purpose is to help keep your coffee bag folded neatly closed. Of course you can wear it as a decorative item too – nothing stopping you from wearing a coffee scoop as a fashion accessory. 😉 This item retails for $9.95.
(2) The Starbucks Reserve Glassware – These little glasses charm me! The narrow ones with no handles are designed for 8 ounces of your favorite cold beverage or your favorite shot of espresso over ice. I believe the ones with the handles are 10 ounces.
The glasses with handles are $14.95 and the ones with no handles are $12.95.
(3) The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room leather cup sleeve: This little guy is cool! These cup sleeves are designed to fit standard Starbucks cups and work perfectly with the $1 re-usable Starbucks cups too.
These sleeves are $19.95.
(4) The classic white Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room coffee mug: This item comes in white or a black (kind of a charcoal gray black shade) and two sizes. It’s been offered since the Roastery opened up, and it’s a great looking piece. This too is a must-have. I happen to prefer the white version of this coffee mug.
The 10 ounce mug is $14.95, and the 16 ounce is $16.95.
(5) The Starbucks Roastery Growler – A growler is a fancy word for a flask. This is the perfect thing for your at-home cold brew or iced coffee or whatever delicious cold beverage you want to put into it. It comes in a variety of colors too! Somehow I think the blue one is the most striking.
If you want to go all out, there is a cold brew kit too available at the Roastery. It comes with a sock and instructions on making cold brew. One thing about cold brew is that you can really experiment with it. It’s an ambient brewing method where the coffee is immersed in water for four to twenty four hours. There are even fancy cold brew recipes you could follow.
These ceramic growlers are hand made and retail for $64.95.
Bonus item: For the true Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room fan, there’s the quintessential Roastery leather apron. You can buy your own apron. You’ll wow your friends when you’re making coffee!
The Hardmill Roastery apron retails for $149.95. (Note, the nice gentleman wearing the apron, making the Chemex of coffee, is not included in the price of the apron. ;))
(Your list of Roastery merchandise items is organized from least expensive to most expensive.)
Last but not least, don’t forget when you’re visiting the Roastery to check out the display of beautiful hand-drawn art on paper cups!