Frappuccino Deal – Try the Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappuccino for $3 (July 3rd – 6th, 2 – 5 PM)
You may remember that in June this year, Starbucks introduced 6 fan flavor favorite Frappuccinos, and the most popular was the Caramel Cocoa Frappuccino. It’s a sweet, decadent dessert in a cup. The Grande is normally $4.75, so $3 is a good deal!
Enjoy this promo through Monday. It will end fast so hope you can take advantage of it!
Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July! A barista at the 6th and Union Starbucks tried to make a “red, white, and blue” Frappuccino! I think it looks great! It’s strawberries and crème, vanilla bean, and then vanilla bean with blueberries!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on