S’well Bottles + The Roastery = Exclusive Bottles.
S’well Bottles has a new partnership: Roastery exclusive water bottles. There are three styles:
I want to mention something just because I often see a lot of conversation about this in social media: If you are a Starbucks partner (outside of the Roastery) purchasing merchandise at the Roastery, there is no partner discount. This is true whether you’re getting whole bean coffee or excellent merchandise items.
If you’re at a Starbucks store (meaning other than the Roastery), you will find other Starbucks – S’well co-branded bottles. There has been a Starbucks ASU S’well bottle, and a number of geography-specific bottles, such as the Hawaii Starbucks S’well bottles.
I might have to finally get one for myself! I don’t have a S’well Bottle yet!
The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room is located at 1124 Pike Street in Seattle.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on