The Starbucks “Frappula” Frappuccino: Would Dracula dare to sip?
Pretty soon you’ll be able to order the scariest Frappuccino ever. It’s the Frappula! Even Dracula is a little scared of it! This will be the Halloween promo Frappuccino at Starbucks October 28th – 31st. You might remember last year it was the Franken Frappuccino.
The Frappula is a white mocha creme-based Frappuccino with a little raspberry syrup – just enough to give the effect of blood! Someone with fangs had a stab at this guy.
Here’s how to order it: (For the Grande size)
- Order a creme-based White Mocha Frappuccino.
- Ask for 2 pumps of mocha sauce at the bottom of the cup.
- A dollop of whipped cream atop the mocha sauce – like just one-third the amount that normally goes on top of a Frappuccino.
- Fill the cup with the White Mocha Creme Frappuccino to about one-fourth of an inch from the top of the cup.
- Circle the edges of the drink / cup with raspberry syrup to give the effect of dripping blood.
- Finish with whipped cream.
- Add your green straw and enjoy if you dare!
This one is a delicious Frappuccino. Very nice treat. Raspberry, mocha, and white mocha all go together beautifully, and it doesn’t become an overpowering drink.
I think you’ll like it.
Don’t forget the Frappula Frappuccino is available October 28th – October 31st!
In Starbucks UK this week, they’re promoting the “Vampire Frappuccino”! Look at how awesome this sign is!!
The Vampire Frappuccino is a mocha-creme based Frappucicno with one pump of strawberry sauce blended in and strawberry sauce on the sides of the cup and on the whipped cream.
I shall definitely be trying the Vampire Frappuccino this week. It looks absolutely awesome!
The Vampire Frappuccino is also available in the Netherlands! It’s soo good! 😀 Dracula aproves 😉
Why wouldn’t the stores already have the recipe for this since it’s a promo type drink? That’s pretty complicated to have to tell them how to make it. I think the vampire one looks better but would really just rather have some nice Halloween merchandise again. Like Japan and Taiwan gets!
Becky E – Totally agree! At this point stores should know how to make it, but just in case they don’t, there’s the recipe. And if you really want it long after the promo period is over, having the recipe would help.
I remember when there used to be Halloween tumblers at Starbucks! Kinda miss Halloween merch too.
Although I am not a Frappuccino fan, I do like seeing the pictures of the more creative ones as well as reading the recipe. This one?? Sort of makes me want to be a fan. Maybe I’ll get one and share it with my kiddos!
Ummm… adding strawberry sauce to a mocha frapp would be pretty easy to do… wonder if they would do that in the US if you asked? Or could you just order a vampire frappuccino and they’d know how to make it?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- DEVIN on Compostable Straws Land in Seattle Starbucks Stores
- coffeebeanz on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
- Willi on You can now buy a Siren statue: $6,000
- Willi on A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar
- Skip on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
This is awesome
But to make it better
… how about ordering two straws to drink it with?