Grinding Coffee Beans at Starbucks in 1989
For this episode of Starbucks #throwbackThursday, I’m taking you back to lessons on how to grind coffee beans, as taught in 1989.
Last year, I wrote an article about a 1989 Starbucks training book which I acquired via eBay. Here’s the first article:
There were readers who wanted to see more of this booklet. Let’s take a look at how Starbucks taught grinding in 1989. Take a close look at the section telling the reader not to grinding flavored coffee, with the exception of Starbucks New Orleans Blend!!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on