Starbucks for Life is back! Start playing now to win Starbucks for Life! December 6, 2016 – January 16, 2017.
Here’s the link to the game:
The Basic Plays:
The basic idea is simply that you make a purchase with your registered Starbucks card, and earn a game play. You earn one game play per purchase, up to a maximum of two game plays per day earned via purchases at Starbucks. You can also follow a link on the Starbucks for Life website and request a game play without a purchase.
Whether you make two purchases, or request two free game plays (or one free game play plus one purchase), the general rule is that you get two game plays per day.
Here’s what it looks like when you have a game piece to open:
Your game board is similar to past version’s of this game. You’re trying to collect 3 like-pieces in a row:
Collect game pieces:
However this year there are a number of ways to earn bonus game plays. The detailed rules outline so many options for bonus plays that all I can do is recommend you go read the official ways to earn bonus plays.
- You can use a code, available on cards inside stores for a bonus plays.
- Use your registered Starbucks card (or mobile app) and make a purchase five days in a row to earn three bonus game plays.
- Make ten purchases at the same store during the Starbucks for Life period, and earn bonus game plays.
- Make three separate purchases before 7 AM at a participating Starbucks.
- Make both a purchase in the morning at a store, and then another after noon.
^ That list isn’t complete and doesn’t have all the details. Again, I recommend that you read the rules for all the ways to get bonus plays. There ways to get bonus plays using social media as well.
I’m pretty sure that the little cards in the stores contain a code for a bonus play:
Throughout the rules, there are two things that are mentioned over and over gone as items that are NOT valid purchases to earn game plays. The two key excluded items are alcohol (any alcoholic beverage) and buying Starbucks gift cards.
Starbucks partners are not eligible to play, nor their immediate family members. Check the rules for many more details.
Have fun playing! I’d love to hear about it if you win something fun!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on