This weekend I got an email from a reader who recommended the “Lemon Slush” Frappuccino! It’s delicious! With warmer weather coming soon (I hope), this is a great summer afternoon treat.
All you do is order a “Vanilla Bean Frappuccino no milk, substitute lemonade.”
Shout out to the Burien Starbucks on 1st Avenue and 148th SW for making my perfect Frappuccino!
Try this and let me know what you think!
- DEVIN on Compostable Straws Land in Seattle Starbucks Stores
- coffeebeanz on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
- Willi on You can now buy a Siren statue: $6,000
- Willi on A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar
- Skip on Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.