This weekend I got an email from a reader who recommended the “Lemon Slush” Frappuccino! It’s delicious! With warmer weather coming soon (I hope), this is a great summer afternoon treat.
All you do is order a “Vanilla Bean Frappuccino no milk, substitute lemonade.”
Shout out to the Burien Starbucks on 1st Avenue and 148th SW for making my perfect Frappuccino!
Try this and let me know what you think!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on