Every year, you can buy a special PRIDE-themed Starbucks t-shirt. These are produced by the Starbucks Coffee Gear store. You’ll find the Starbucks Coffee Gear Store on the 8th floor of the Starbucks headquarters, at 2401 Utah Avenue South, in Seattle, Washington. It’s open Monday through Friday, normal business hours, and closed when the Starbucks headquarters is closed, meaning weekends and major holidays.
Since March 2011, the Starbucks Coffee Gear store has been open to the public. Anyone can walk inside and go shopping for Starbucks collectibles, t-shirts, unique merchandise and gifts. There is currently discussion of again closing it off from the public (prior to March 2011, access to the physical Coffee Gear store was only accessible to Starbucks partners. Starbucks calls their employees, ‘partners.’).
So if you want to go shopping for unique Starbucks gifts at this store, you should go now! The online Coffee Gear store, always has been and remains limited to partners only.
The PRIDE t-shirts are the showstoppers for the Coffee Gear store. Partners wear them during PRIDE month to events, in the stores, and more.
Here’s the 2017 PRIDE t-shirt:
And have a look around at some of the other items at the Starbucks Coffee Gear store:
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on