Starbucks says goodbye to 2nd and Madison Starbucks: A 30 year-old store
There are very few Starbucks stores that can say they’ve been around for more than 30 years. Even fewer that can count their history as starting with Il Giornale. For…
Molten Chocolate Trio is back for a limited time! (Feb. 7th – Feb. 14th)
Starting on February 7, 2017, the Molten Chocolate Trio of beverages back to celebrate all the goodness of chocolate and coffee together, and the sweet spirit of Valentine’s Day. These…
Coffee Lovers Magazine; Coffee Con; the SCA and More
On January 28, 2017, I went to a “Coffee Con” in Seattle. This event was aimed at consumers and was a two day event in the Seattle Center. I know…
Starbucks to hire 10,000 refugees: Message from Howard Schultz.
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has just announced a plan to hire 10,000 refugees. Rather than me attempt to summarize it, let me share his message with you here: Dear partners,…
Starbucks Donates Millions to Mary’s Place, a Seattle shelter for homeless families.
Homelessness in King County, Washington is a crisis. The non-profit Mary’s Place offers shelter and day center and other services for families sleeping outside. Last month, Starbucks launched a campaign…
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on