Beautiful Starbucks barista chalk board art. [Open Thread]
I’m sure everyone notices the chalk art signage at their local Starbucks store. Once in a while a sign will jump out at me, and I think, ‘this is stunning.’ There are many unknown great artists hidden under green aprons. This sign featured in this blog post was one of those moments. I asked the barista who created it (“Heidi”) how she did, and she said she just free-hand drew it. I love it. I love Casi Cielo too, and here is my previous blog entry on Casi Cielo:
Anyone who has some particularly wonderful barista art images that they’d like to see featured on my blog, I would consider doing another episode on this theme with reader submitted content. Please email me at Sbux206@StarbucksMelody.com. This is also an open thread. Feel free to talk about any Starbucks-related topic. I’m constantly looking for new content ideas too. Though it might not seem like it, I sometimes struggle to figure out what to blog about!
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on