Did you get your My Starbucks Rewards coupon for a free tall Frappuccino?
Every now and then, My Starbucks Rewards sends out surprise coupons for free things. As is tradition on this blog, I write about every one of them. Here are some of the previous blog posts on freebies through My Starbucks Rewards:
I had considered that maybe I would just stop writing about Starbucks perks, but I realized that some of my readers wanted to know about the coupons to make sure they’re getting them! I got this coupon probably about a week and a half ago. It’s already gone! I used at the first sign of good weather, which wasn’t until yesterday in Seattle (meaning Friday, June 3rd). I had a tall Chai Creme Frappuccino with a splash of apple juice blended in. Delicious! I sat drinking it with a favorite local district manger, whom I happened to run into at 7th & Pike Starbucks.
So the real question is, what did kind of However-You-Want-It Frappuccino did you get with your freebie coupon?
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on