Your Starbucks Pictures From Around the World.
Thank you to the many readers who emailed me Starbucks-themed pictures to use here. I put a call out on Facebook for pictures, and got some really wonderful replies. (And thank you to all following on Twitter also.) I just thought it would be fun to put together a collage of photos. I had said ‘send me anything Starbucks-related’ – your favorite store, favorite beverage, or whatever. I will definitely do this again some time. Always feel free to email me if you have a favorite Starbucks picture that you’d like me to consider for this blog. Please keep in mind, I do not lift photos from social media.
I don’t even want to write a whole lot because I don’t want to distract from how great these Starbucks pictures are. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on