Try a Candy Cane Frappuccino at Starbucks, December 5th – 7th
Come visit Starbucks December 5th – 7th, and try a Candy Cane Frappuccino. After 2:00 PM (12/5 through 12/7 at company-operated Starbucks locations), you can try this beverage for just $3.00. (Grande size). Any Grande Frappuccino is $3.00 after 2:00 PM December 5th – 7th.
I wanted to try something different so I tried the Caramel Brulee holiday drink as a Frappuccino, and it’s delicious! I recommend trying any of the five holiday drinks as Frappuccinos. There are 5 promoted Starbucks holiday beverages right now:
- Eggnog Latte
- Gingerbread Latte
- Caramel Brulee Latte
- Peppermint Mocha
- Chestnut Praline Latte
While you’re there at Starbucks, be sure to check out the many new Starbucks cards, mugs, and seasonal favorites, such as Christmas Blend.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on