News: Oprah Chai Tea at Starbucks Now in an Herbal Version.
Do you like hot tea at Starbucks? Now there are two different Oprah Teavana Chai tea options for you. There’s the original Oprah Chai tea version which is a cinnamony, spicy, traditional chai, and now you can get an herbal version. Both come in small tea sachets for your hot tea.
The new herbal blend Teavana Oprah Chai is a blend of these ingredients: Cinnamon, apple pieces, ginger, carob pieces, lemon grass, chicory root, natural flavoring, blackberry leaves, cardamom fruit, basil leaves, amaranth, cloves, black pepper.
I’ve heard a number of partners describe this as an all-around lighter flavor tea, though still with hints of cinnamon.
This is new as of this month. It is possible that your store is still getting their shipment of the new herbal blend Oprah Chai, but all stores should have it soon. Please be patient.
Like all other hot teas, when you order a tall, you’ll get one tea bag. If you order a grande or venti size, you’ll get two tea bags.
I’m pretty sure that if you have a few minutes to wait, they can make these iced for you too.
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on