The Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room: What’s on the scoop bar and photos.
On Thursday, July 23rd, I stopped by the Roastery on my way to work. I snapped a few photos and then shared them to my Starbucks Facebook Group. For me, it was just an ordinary day on my way to work, though a few people commented that they’d never seen the Roastery so quiet. It’s true, the slowest time of day for the Roastery appears to be early morning. I thought I’d share the three photos here too. Also, several people have asked me what’s currently offered on the scoop bar at the Roastery. I snapped a few pics this afternoon (7/25) so you can see the current scoop bar offerings. A word of warning – the whole bean scoop bar offerings change frequently.
Enjoy the photos! As always, you can click onto the pictures and they’ll open up larger.
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on