Anniversary Blend at Starbucks: Looking better than ever before!
We’re just a couple of weeks away from the launch of Anniversary Blend 2015! Here’s what it looks like:
Anniversary Blend has been offered every year since 1996. The hallmark of Anniversary Blend is its Aged Sumatra component, which gives it a spicy flavor note. You can look back at to the Anniversary Blend packaging from a few years ago as well as an original 1996 Anniversary Blend in-store banner here.
This year’s bag design was created by Starbucks creative designer Victor Melendez. Find him on Instagram here. He even gives you a sneak peek into the creative process:
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on