Starbucks Getting into the Spirit of National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day!
Friday, December 18, 2015, is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day! How do you celebrate? Wear an ugly Christmas sweater!
Starbucks is encouraging their partners (Starbucks calls their employees ‘partners’) to wear an ugly Christmas sweater December 18th – 20th. You might see your favorite baristas decked in a ugly holiday sweater!
This week, Starbucks introduced the Ugly Christmas Sweater Gingerbread cookie, which you can buy individually or in a box six cookies:
If you happen to really like gingerbread cookies, there is a Starbucks card that was created just for you:
EDIT: Thank you for the help in the comments! The “Sweater Sleeves” are free as part of a MyStarbucksRewards promotion on Friday the 18th, involving buying a Frappuccino. (You have to buy a Frappuccino, paying with any registered Starbucks card.)
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on