Starbucks Christmas Blend: The Origami Version.
If you’re in Japan, you can get a unique version of Starbucks coffee, not available anywhere else! It’s called “Origami” coffee.
Recently, a very generous regular StarbucksMelody.com reader from Japan traveled to Seattle and I met up with her at the Roastery. She shared a goody-bag of things for me! Thank you so much Izumi for your generous box of fun treats from Japan!
The little red box has six packages of Starbucks Christmas Blend coffee, in an Origami coffee format. Essentially, it’s a special pour-over that makes a perfect 8 ounces of coffee. I tried it at home. Simply take the Origami packet out, rest atop a small coffee mug, and pour over it 8 ounces of boiling water.
On Sunday, December 13th, I took a package of the Origami coffee to the all-new Starbucks located at 7th and Westlake in downtown Seattle. One of the baristas brewed the coffee while I took photos. You can see how totally cool this is!
What do you think? Have you ever tried the Starbucks Origami coffee?
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on