Don’t look!! This Starbucks Ugly Sweater Gingerbread Man Partied Too Hard.
It’s started out pretty simply. A few Ugly Sweater Gingerbread Men friends got together for a Frappuccino party!
The Ugly Christmas Sweater Gingerbread men really loved the sleeve the Frappuccino was in. The party started out tame. Then there were police sirens. A noise complaint for all that slurping! Two of the gingerbread men took off running, leave just one having his own personal “Frappuccino-kegger.”
Red Sweater Gingerbread Man just had no idea when to stop! Sometimes it’s hard to know when you’ve hit your limit!
The good news is that little Red Sweater Gingerbread Man has no prior criminal history and he didn’t get into a collision. Probably in the morning the arraignment judge will let him out of custody on his own personal recognizance!
Don’t overdo it on Frappuccinos! 😉
Hope everyone had a good Ugly Christmas Sweater Day and that you got your cool freebie sleeve from Starbucks!
Thank you to The Modern Barista for the photos! Be sure to follow The Modern Barista on Instagram!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on