The Mini Frappuccino Comes Back to Starbucks in a Big Way.
Remember the mini? It’s when the smaller, daintier 10 ounce size Frappuccino becomes the rage? It’s back!! Now just for the summer season, in the U.S. and Canada, you can order the smaller, 10 ounce size of Frappuccino. I love it. I never can finish a tall size. The smallest size Frappuccino is usually the “Tall” (12 ounce) size, but the mini comes around this time of year, showing off her more svelte look.
You might remember the the 10 ounce “mini” Frappuccino actually began as a test item in 2014, in Denver and Houston. In 2015, Starbucks introduced the first nationwide “Mini” size, and it’s back again, as of today May 16th!
Try any of your favorite Frappuccino flavors as the “mini,” including the all-new Caramel Waffle Cone Frappuccino.
You might be wondering how much a mini Frappuccino drink costs? Here in Seattle, the Strawberries and Creme is $3.75, and the S’mores Frappuccino and the Caramel Waffle Cone Frappuccino are $4.25 each.
This year, you might find another fun, mini-size Frappuccino thing at a Starbucks near you. Be on the look out of the mini Frappuccino key chains!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on