Starbucks is testing “Sweet Belgian Waffles”. It’s actually part of a brunch offering test at Starbucks called “Weekend Brunch”.
You might wonder where you can find Starbucks testing these Belgian waffles?
- Portland Brewery Blocks Starbucks
- Juanita Starbucks in Kirkland
- Bremerton Starbucks on Wheaton Way
- the Woodinville Starbucks at Garden Way
- Among other locations, that are generally evening stores.
I confirmed with a representative of Starbucks media relations that this is a test found in “78 Starbucks select locations” in the greater Portland and Seattle area. The test began on August 27, 2016, and doesn’t have a definite end date. I can say from my experience, I’d expect this to last about 6 to 8 weeks. Weekend brunch foods are offered from about 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM, or until that day’s food supplies run out.
Here’s a look at the Starbucks pastry case set up for the “Weekend Brunch” at Starbucks test:
The “Weekend Brunch” offerings include Baked French Toast, the Belgian Waffles, and Quiche with cage-free eggs.
Here’s another look at that pastry case:
I have had partners (Starbucks calls their employees ‘partners’) tell me that there was a separate small test of weekend brunch waffles back in the spring of this year, so I think this is about the third time (at least) that Starbucks has tested waffles.
I hope that all of this adds up to waffles on the horizon for Starbucks! They’re so good!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on