The Green Connections and Community Cups are Here
Starting today, your local Starbucks will be serving your hot beverages in a beautiful new paper cup, designed to represent connection and community:
The green Community Cups will be available for a short time only, and are expected to be gone within roughly one week. Starbucks commissioned artist Shogo Ota to create the artwork. His threaded design represents shared humanity and connection, serving as a symbol for stitching people together as a united community.
The cups are symbolic of the Starbucks mission statement:
“To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.”
Enjoy the special cups! They’re gorgeous!
Thank you to reader Kim Friedman who used the Submit a Pic Button to share the perfect green cup photo here!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on