Starbucks After Coffee Mints: 1998 History #FlashBack
Did you know that Starbucks once sold “After Coffee Mints” in Starbucks stores and other retail locations? It’s a good example of how things come and go quickly from the impulse area of Starbucks. This brochure dates to 1998. I’m sure many customers (and partners) can think of things that have come and gone from inside the Starbucks stores, especially with respect the tiny items that are usually stacked up near the registers. For example, back in 2010 I was writing about Via Ready Brew Chocolates, which I was pretty sure would last for a while. (Via Ready Brew Chocolates have been gone from Starbucks stores for years now).
So who here remembers Starbucks “After Coffee Mints”?
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on