Cinnamon Sweet Horchata Frappuccino at Starbucks
Starting August 8, 2017, you can get a Horchata-inspired Frappuccino at Starbucks. It’s very sweet! It’s an almond milk coffee Frappuccino with the added fun of cinnamon dolce syrup, and topped with whipped cream with cinnamon sprinkles and caramel drizzle.
Starbucks describes it as, “our take on Horchata is a creamy, cool, cinnamon-sweet Frappuccino drink blended to perfection. Delightful during the warmer months, and like summer, not here for long.”
I tried it and enjoyed it but it’s very sweet, and like all Frappuccinos, they’re a rare treat for me. You probably earned this Frappuccino though, if you’ve been out enjoying the summer sun swimming, biking, hiking, and enjoying all things summertime! Include a Frappuccino in your list of summertime fun.
This is available at all Starbucks stores in the United States and Canada.This Horchata-insprired Frappuccino is available at all Starbucks stores in the United States and Canada, for a limited time.
If you are looking for other summer cool-down drink ideas, there’s a list here of 10 shaken summer drinks at Starbucks. Most of the 10 shaken summer drinks are still available.
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on