All Pumpkin Spice Top to Bottom: Until Sunday October 8th Get Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream on your PSL
Happy Birthday Pumpkin Spice Latte! In celebration, Starbucks is offering free pumpkin spice whipped cream on the Pumpkin Spice Latte from now through Sunday the 8th! It’s delicious!
Did you know that when Starbucks was deciding on name for the drink, it was nearly called the ‘Fall Harvest Latte‘? The Pumpkin Spice Latte (sometimes called the ‘PSL’) was tested in the fall of 2003 in Washington D.C. and Vancouver. It took off!
And now your drink is fully pumpkin spiced from head to toe!
Have your Pumpkin Spice Latte hot or iced!
A very tiny number of stores have an innovative new version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte – it’s the same great pumpkin spice sauce but uses nitro milk!
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on