The Starbucks Reserve Coffee Passport
Here’s a crazy cute idea: The coffee passport just for Reserve coffees. It has pages with slots where you insert the Reserve coffee tasting card for the coffee you’ve just tasted. You can make note of your tasting notes and brew method and more. The Reserve Coffee passport showed up as a new item at the Seattle Reserve Roastery on November 14, 2017. There’s lots of new merchandise!
This coffee passport is so cool. Take a look! By the way, you can track your U.S. Reserve card collection on DiscoverStarbucksReserve.com.
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Beautiful Siren Art Work at the Roastery on
- Collecting Starbucks Bearista Bears on