Lunch Like a Kid at Starbucks: Peanut Butter and Jelly
There is now a peanut butter and jelly bistro box! I’ve been waiting a long time for this. I tried it during its testing phase (earlier this year) in San…
3,400 Snackin’ Starbucks: Great sacks and cool burlap Starbucks bag
Be on the look out of a collection of delicious snacks and a great burlap Starbucks sack at your local store! Beginning on July 7th, there will be 3,400 Starbucks…
Lunch Options Expand: The Omega-3 Bistro Box at Starbucks
Starting July 7, 2015, you’ll have one more lunch option at Starbucks! It’s the “Omega-3” Bistro Box. Starbucks describes it as this: “Take a nutrient-rich break with wild smoked salmon…
Have you tried the new savory Foldovers? New! Pepperoni at Starbucks!
On April 28, 2015, Starbucks introduced three Foldovers into their lineup. (Starbucks is calling them a “Foldover” as all one word run together). They’re suggested as a breakfast item, but…
Snacks at Starbucks! New Peeled Snacks Apple Clusters!
There are lots of snack at Starbucks! I’m referring to the things hidden by the registers or in baskets. I think it’s easy to miss what’s hidden at the register….
New Smoothies at Starbucks: Mango Carrot, Strawberry, and Sweet Greens!
Beginning March 31st, you’ll see new smoothies at your local Starbucks. The three new flavors are as follows (and these replace the older versions of the smoothies): Evolution Fresh Strawberry…
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on