Weekend Brunch at Starbucks: Waffles, Quiche, and French Toast
Starbucks is testing a “Weekend Brunch” concept for the Evenings stores. This test is only happening for six days so you have to get there soon to experience it. These…
Holy double take on the cup code! Awesome Starbucks Drink. Questionable Cup Code.
This evening I went to Starbucks, ordered a drink, and received this cup: I’m glad I didn’t get it in for-here ware! LOL. You might be wondering what I ordered….
The Starbucks Truffle Mocha: Move Over Mocha Sauce!
I had the chance today (June 6, 2015) to try the Truffle Mocha at Starbucks. This is a single store test. I found the Truffle Mocha in Kirkland, Washington. (Kirkland…
The Copacabana Beach Frappuccino: A Single Store Test.
Only one store in the country has the Copacabana Beach Frappuccino. It’s a test Frappuccino, along side the Rainforest Tea Frappuccino. If you happen to find yourself in San Diego,…
Go go goodness! The big Starbucks lunch & bistro boxes food test.
Right now you’ll find new bistro boxes in select Starbucks locations. It’s a pretty significant test of new bistro box lunches. I went to a Starbucks in San Diego, offering…
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on