Tea Is A Prism That Colors Each Day: Tazo full leaf tea at Starbucks
Recently I had a conversation with a barista where she related to me that she wished that Starbucks sold whole leaf tea in their stores. I mentioned to her that Starbucks did do a test of whole leaf tea in a few stores in 2008. After more conversation about Tazo, I mentioned that there had been a whole leaf tea menu in those test stores, and that I still had a couple of old menus floating around somewhere. The Starbucks Barista said that she’d be interested in seeing them. So this short blog entry is for you, my barista friend, and for anyone else curious about that menu from the full leaf tea test. (The left edge of the tea menu has the words “tea is a prism that colors each day” and the card is printed an off-white heavy card stock).
Click here for an image of the front side of the Tazo Full Leaf Tea menu card.
Click here for an image of the back side of the Tazo Full Leaf Tea menu card.
Many thank yous to my friend Larry Aldrich of Seattle Custom Framing who took the photos for me.
Edit on 10-2-2009: I am hearing gossip that full leaf tea is coming to Starbucks in January 2010. Does anyone know any more?
- Coffee Education: Sensory Reference Experience Tasting on
- 350 Starbucks have Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwiches. on
- The World’s Largest Private Collection of Starbucks Collectibles. on
- Saturday Morning at the Seattle Reserve Roastery (And Roastery FAQ) on
- How many Starbucks Star Rewards do I have? When do they expire? on