Be Sure to Visit the New Ballard Shipping Container Starbucks.
The newest Starbucks shipping container store is newly-opened in the the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, at 15th NW and 53rd NW. The grand opening day was Friday, February 21, 2014. Starbucks teamed up with a Seattle artist for the signage (“Why did we build this…” painted sign) and hand-painted map of Seattle on the side of the store. Seattleite Japhy Witte is credited with the art work.
I have dropped by several times and used the drive-thru and every single time, my experience has been perfect. You will like this store. You’ll get a perfect beverage whether you want brewed coffee, a latte, or any other drink. I’ve met some incredibly friendly partners (Starbucks calls their employees “partners”) at this location including Toby, Betsy, Hailey, and more. Congratulations!
The store’s primary business comes from the drive-thru but there is a walk-up window, and parking for two cars (plus one car with a disabled person permit) in the area in front of the walk-up window.
If you’re looking for other shipping container Starbucks, here are a few stores you should visit:
- Tukwila – This is first one, which opened December 13, 2011.
- Portland, Oregon
- Salt Lake City, Utah – opened September 2013
- Ballard Starbucks (opened February 21, 2014)
Hope you enjoy the photos!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on