Starbucks You Are Here Ornaments 2014. (1912 Pike Place Exclusive Ornament).
This year, Starbucks stores have a limited 2014 “You Are Here” holiday ornament. Not all Starbucks stores will have them. These little ornaments are destination-themed, like all of the past You Are Here collectible mugs, which were launched new into the Starbucks lineup, spring 2013.
There are ten 2014 holiday Starbucks You Are Here ornaments: (this list is in no particular order)
- 1912 Pike Place Starbucks ornament (for past articles on this historic Starbucks, opened in 1971, click here.)
- San Francisco
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- Los Angeles
I dropped by 1912 Pike Place Starbucks this morning, and snapped a pic of the You Are Here ornament exclusive to this store:
From what I know, there are only two places that received larger, matching full-size collectible Christmas You Are Here mugs: Hawaii and Pike Place Market (meaning the store at 1912 Pike Place). If you know of any other locations that have the large, full-size holiday You Are Here mugs, please let me know. Here’s the Pike Place one next to the ornament so you can see how they compare in size:
The other day (on the 13th), I dropped by 1912 Pike Place on my way into work. It was still dark out and I snapped a photo of the front of the store with my phone. It’s not a great quality pic but I like how the lights look in this photo, so I am sharing it here:
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on