Starbucks Donates to the Global Fund to Fight Aids: Every handcrafted drink on 12-1 turns (RED).
This World AIDS Day 2014 (12-1-14), for every handcrafted beverage sold at company-operated Starbucks locations (in the U.S. and Canada), Starbucks will donate ten cents to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, in partnership with (RED).
This year, for the first time, Bank of America (also partnered with (RED)) will donate a matching ten cents for every handcrafted beverage sold in Starbucks (U.S. and Canada), if the purchase was made with a registered Starbucks card. Learn more about registering your Starbucks card and MyStarbucksRewards here.
Starbucks has partnered with (RED) since 2008. You can learn more about their partnership and past fundraising efforts here.
Photo credit (Red card & Starbucks logo collage circle) goes to @theorgancries on Instagram. Do not reproduce, copy, or distribute without express permission. Thank you.)
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on