The #12th Man Frappuccino at Starbucks! Go Hawks! #12thMan
It’s time for the 12th Man Seahawks Frappuccino at Starbucks! Okay, it’s not quite a deep blue and green, but it’s the closest you can get at a Starbucks. This fan-favorite Frappuccino will be offered as a promotional item January 30th – February 2nd, and is offered only in the Grande size. It’s priced at $5.65 (or in that range – prices can vary somewhat by region). Look for this fun Frappuccino at your neighborhood company-operated Starbucks.
If your local barista isn’t sure what goes into the “!2th Man Frappuccino,” tell him or her that it’s a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, add blueberries, and topped off with whipped cream and match powder.
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Howard Schultz for President 2020 merchandise is here: Will Howard run for president? on