I dropped by the Starbucks Coffee Gear Store, last Friday (the 24th). One of the more exciting things was the new scarves using the MyStarbucksRewards star pattern! Of course, I bought one right away!
The physical Starbucks Coffee Gear Store is located on the 8th floor of 2401 Utah Avenue South, in Seattle, Washington. It’s open Monday through Friday, normal business hours. The actual physical store IS open to the public. You are absolutely welcome to go shop there, whether you’re a partner or not.
The online Starbucks Coffee Gear Store is open to partners only.
There’s a new Starbucks t-shirt, which has the word Starbucks spelled out in sign language on the backside of the shirt. The Coffee Gear Store always has an assortment of key chains, and almost always has a Starbucks sign language key chain that matches this new t-shirt!
Here’s an older photo of that sign language key chain:
So the Coffee Gear Store is the place to go if you want to find t-shirts, key chains, pens, pencils, notebooks, and totes that have the Starbucks logo! Be sure to include this store in your Seattle vacation plans!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on