Sometimes people don’t know that this store has a ton of merchandise that is limited and exclusive. You’ll only find it at 1912 Pike Place.
A lot of the new mugs and other merchandise items launched about three weeks ago. My favorite pick is the 1912 Pike Place pour over cone:
Take a look at some of the other unique mugs and tumblers!
The Starbucks at 1912 Pike Place opens at 6:00 AM daily, and closes at 9:00 PM in the summer. My recommendation is that you arrive very early in the morning or right before closing, otherwise the line can be quite long.
While you’re there, you can order a lovely handcrafted beverage made with a manual espresso machine.
Hope you enjoyed this trip to 1912 Pike Place Starbucks!
- Starbucks tests syrup extracts instead of sugary syrups. on
- Your Seattle Starbucks Checklist: Must-Visit Starbucks on
- Why do you go to Starbucks less often? (If that’s true for you) on
- A unique Starbucks in Orange, California – Store #5511 on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on