Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years.
Starbucks Caffé Verona gets a whole new look this month: the new Starbucks packaging should begin appearing in stores this month. (A sneak peek at House Blend is here.)
A reader of this site sent a photo he took from his Verona collection – he’d saved a couple of old bags of it! Verona is Starbucks’ oldest proprietary blend. Three years ago, I wrote an article about the history of Verona, and I still recommend reading through it for an interesting history lesson about this wonderful coffee:
In my Starbucks memories, Verona has been represented by a cherub, a bridge with a romantic couple on it, and now roses. I like the new packaging! What do you think?
And, a huge thank you to the reader who sent me this fantastic photo. It’s great to see the three bags lined up next to each other.
Updated in 2017:
This article is now very dated! If you want the real story of Caffe Verona (which involves some whiskey!) read this more recent StarbucksMelody article.
- Starbucks Ends Free Drink Coupon: Now $4 Off Your Next Purchase. on
- Use your Starbucks birthday reward on your birthday: One day only (Used to be 4 days). on
- Starbucks Caffé Verona Through the Years. on
- Starbucks to forever close experimental Roy Street store: Get there before 4/28/2019 on
- A major revamp of your drink recipe: Testing syrup extracts and cane sugar on